Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I’m a Model!!!


Ok so I’m totally broke and my hair is SCREAMING at me cause I spent the whole summer in the surf and the sun. There is no way I can splurge on a haircut (and dare I even think about color) so I decided to throw caution to the wind and become a hair model . I am going in for my first cut tomorrow – how bad can it be right? I mean this is Manhattan, and I’m going to a real salon, ARTE so I’m hoping I won’t come out looking like my neighbor’s Salon Style Barbie after we took our 6 year old left handed round nosed scissors to it’s head.

If any of you reading this are thinking – hey I wanna be a hair model (bald guinea pig) too – how do I do that? Well friends here are the links to get you on your way to becoming a member of the experimental tonsorial arts:

Salon Apprentice - http://www.salonapprentice.com/

and of course the ol’ craigs list http://newyork.craigslist.org/bts/

If all goes well tomorrow I may even try donating my head to color apprentice – cause like - come on how bad can you screw up black hair right….. right?

No comments: