Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First for everything

First blog.. first post. Not sure how to start this journey into the cyber world? I don’t want to be totally self centered and all “Dear Diary”, but what can I comment on? Or do I even need to comment on stuff. Wow as a first posting this is fantastic so far. Instead of becoming too metta about this process within my first 5 seconds of contemplating the gravity of this enterprise I think I shall begin by posting a sampling of a lyric that best represents my current state of mind:
What will this day be like? I wonder.

What will my future be? I wonder.
All I trust I give my heart to
All I trust becomes my own
I have confidence in confidence alone!
Besides Which you see I have confidence In me!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Can't go wrong with quoting "The Sound of Music" in your first blog. Well done! Welcome to the cyber world!