Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Will Drape Myself In Denim

For those of you who have encouraged my letter writing campaign supporting my juicy bottom’s want for Curvy Id Levi’s - I am happy to report, Levi’s Makes Good!!! Now I will admit I’m not confident if ONE letter a campaign makes, but heck it must have been one kick ass letter because I received the following response yesterday:

Dear Gail,

Thanks so much for your email to our CEO, Mr. John Anderson, regarding the sizes available for Curve ID at our stores. He has forwarded your email to me and I have to apologize for the disappointing reception you received at the Lexington Avenue store.

Since we have recently launched this brand new line of women’s jeans, there is a very incomplete size range available. However, we are in the process of expanding the line in our stores.

I just spoke to one of the managers at the Lexington Avenue store, Andrew Lemin, and he was very sorry you had a negative experience on February 18th. He says the store does carry some of the 33 size, which is considered a 16. They will be happy to measure you and then if the store has low inventory on some sizes, the online store at levi.com has a nice selection of 33 and 34 waist in different inseams and finishes.

Thanks again for letting us know about this and please feel free to contact me if I may assist you further.

Sincerely,Shawn

I don’t know who this Shawn is, but he/ she is OK in my book. Shout out to Shawn and to Levi’s for their direct and honest approach to my complaint/ concern and doing so in such a timely and friendly manner.

No comments: